If you are not happy with your online purchase, you can return it within 30 days of the order dispatch date. To be eligible for return, the terms and conditions outlined in our Returns Policy below must be met.
To return merchandise to our Online Store, simply complete the Returns section on the Packing List that was enclosed with your order, securely pack the items and post to:
Locked Bag 7001
PRESTON VIC 3072
We recommend using a trackable method of postage as we do not accept responsibility for parcels until they reach our fulfilment centre. Cash on Delivery returns will not be accepted
You can exchange your online order in one of our many Taking Shape boutique stores if stock is available (excludes Myer concept stores). Find your nearest store here - Store Locator.
Please note we do not offer exchanges by post. Items purchased from our Online Clearance Outlet cannot be returned, unless faulty.
- You can return your purchase to any Australian Taking Shape Boutique. Online Returns cannot be processed at MYER Concept stores. Find your nearest store here.
- Please bring a copy of your Order Confirmation Email (Tax Invoice) as proof of purchase.
- All orders paid via PayPal must be returned to the Online Store to receive a refund. Paypal orders returned in store will be issued a Store Credit Note.
- Openpay orders are eligible for exchange or refund in store. Online Openpay orders returned to the online store are eligible for a refund only.
- Items that are purchased from our Online Clearance Outlet cannot be returned unless faulty. These items are listed on your Tax Invoice as (CLEARANCE).
Find your nearest store here - Store Locator
In store purchases
If you are not happy with your in store purchase, you can return it within 30 days of purchase. To be eligible for return, the terms and conditions outlined in our Returns Policy below must be met.
- Return your purchase (with receipt) to any Australian Taking Shape boutique (excludes Myer concept stores).
- Return your purchase (with receipt) to any Myer store.
- All returns must be in line with Myer return policy.
- Myer has the right to access the age and condition of the returned goods prior to offering an exchange, refund or repair.
- Return your purchase (with receipt) to the original store of purchase for exchange only.
- We do not provide refunds or credit notes for factory outlet and clearance store purchases.
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- Item/s must be unworn and unwashed.
- All labels, swing tags and hygiene stripes must still be attached.
- Refunds will be issued in the original method of payment and may take 2-3 working days to show in your account.
- If you purchased using a gift card, it is our recommendation that you don’t dispose of your used gift card until you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
- Items purchased using gift cards eligible for refund only. They cannot be exchanged.
- Any postage charges are excluded from refunds.
- Items purchased in New Zealand cannot be exchanged or refunded in Australia
Due to hygiene restrictions, earrings, face masks and hosiery are ineligible for return.
Items purchased from our Online Clearance Outlet cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty.
We endeavour to provide all of our customers with top quality products. If you believe your item is faulty, please contact us so we may resolve the issue as quickly as possible.